Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Start of Construction

I walked into our new office space on Saturday evening and almost started crying. It was the tangible physical start to construction of the place I have dreamed about since I started chiropractic college in 2000 and it made me incredibly happy.

Here are some pictures of the progress so far. I really appreciate Jason Cathy of On-Site Construction working over the weekend to avoid disrupting the nearby businesses with demolition noise and to get the construction started. I excited to see what this week brings.



2 comments:

  1. What a great step forward for your practice. I know this place will be amazing!! So looking forward to my first treatment in this space!! Yahooooo!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! The dream is happening! Positive Motion is making it happen! Congratulations, Brant!

    ReplyDelete